Dominica’s citizenship by investment program was established in 1993 to help the country strengthen its economy. It has allowed the government to increase its direct investments in areas such as healthcare, education, agriculture, and infrastructure.
The Citizenship by Investment Program is set out in the regulations published pursuant to Section 101 of the Constitution and Sections 8 and 20 (1) of the Citizenship Act.
Citizenship is granted to qualified applicants within 3 to 4 months with no residency requirements. Once the applicant is granted citizenship, S/he becomes a citizen for life with their family members.
- Visa-free and visa-on-arrival travel to over 135 countries and territories including Russia, Hong Kong, Singapore, The Schengen area, and the United Kingdom.
- The Commonwealth of Dominica imposes minimal taxation, with an exception of no taxation on wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income, or capital gains.
- There are no physical residency requirements, you are entitled to apply instantly.
- There is no need to renounce your current citizenship(s), and your home authorities are not notified of your new citizenship.
- $100,000 – Contribution to the Economic Diversification Fund (EDF) is non-refundable. The donation amount may vary based on the number of dependents included in the main applicant’s application. To qualify for citizenship as a single applicant, you will be required to make a government donation of $100,000.
- $200,000 – Real Estate option should be approved by the government. The property can be sold in 3 years.
Contact us today to learn more about Citizenship program:
Val Morgan Immigration Advisers specializes in Business Immigration and Citizenship by Investment services. As one of the most renowned international immigration advisers in the region, this year the company became the first law firm in the Middle East and South Asia to receive the Innovator visa approval.
Val Morgan has a team of expert immigration lawyers ready to walk you through the process of applying for a Dominica, St. Kitts, Vanuatu and UK Business Immigration programmes. We understand the challenges which applicants may face and the extensive documentation which must be supplied. We can minimize the risk of being interviewed by the Entry Clearance Officer. We have helped many clients with their Immigration and we can do the same for you!
DOMINICA SECOND PASSPORT RECEIVED BY OUR CLIENT
HOW IT WORKS?
Let us help you take your first steps towards working and living United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand , Denmark, Portugal or Sweden.