Using the FAST TRACK UK Innovator visa program you can get a British Passport in 3 years:
On 7 March 2019 the Home Office announced the exciting launch of two new visa routes.
The Startup and Innovator visa categories are for non-EEA nationals wishing to set up a business in the UK. To qualify for a visa in either category, applicants must first obtain an endorsement from an approved endorsing body. All applications will be assessed for Innovation, Viability and Scalability.
- The Innovator category is for more experienced business people seeking to establish a business in the UK.
- Applicants will need a minimum £50,000 funding available to invest in their business.
- Successful Innovators are granted leave for 3 years at a time and can also bring their family members (spouses/partners and children under 18) to the UK.
- Innovators must work entirely on developing their business ventures and may not take on other employment outside their business. This includes anything which effectively amounts to employment, such as using their own business to hire out their labour to another employer.
- After 3 years, Innovators can apply to extend their stay for a further 3 years or to settle permanently in the UK. Each of these 3 stages (initial application, extension, settlement) requires endorsement from an endorsing body.