If there was a list created on the top countries to immigrate to, then UK would undoubtedly be on top of that list every single time.
The UK welcomes anyone who can contribute to the British economy and gain entry into the expanding EU market from one of the most advanced global economies in the world. There are a number of UK business visas and schemes for those wishing to migrate to the UK as part of the business immigration stream.
- The Innovator category is for more experienced business people seeking to establish a business in the UK.
- Applicants will need a minimum £50,000 funding available to invest in their business.
- Successful Innovators are granted leave for 3 years at a time and can also bring their family members (spouses/partners and children under 18) to the UK.
- Innovators must work entirely on developing their business ventures and may not take on other employment outside their business. This includes anything which effectively amounts to employment, such as using their own business to hire out their labour to another employer.
- After 3 years, Innovators can apply to extend their stay for a further 3 years or to settle permanently in the UK. Each of these 3 stages (initial application, extension, settlement) requires endorsement from an endorsing body
You can apply for an Innovator visa if:
- You want to set up or run a business in the UK
- You’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
- You meet the other eligibility requirements
- Your business or business idea has been endorsed by an approved body
Watch Our Client Reviews: First Innovator Visa Received in the Whole Middle East
SOLE REPRESENTATIVE VISA
You can apply for a Overseas Business Representative visa if you are from outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland. You must meet one of the following:
- You are the only representative of an overseas company which is planning to set up a branch in the UK or a wholly owned subsidiary for an overseas parent company.
- You are an employee of an overseas medium, as a newspaper, a news agency or a broadcasting organization, with a long-term assignment in the UK.
This visa enables you to stay in the UK for an initial period of 3 years. You can then apply for an extension of two years. After five years in the UK, you can apply for settlement.
- You must be recruited and employed outside the UK by a company whose headquarters and principal place of business are outside the UK.
- You must be holding a senior position within the company (but not be a major shareholder) and have full authority to make decisions on its behalf intend to establish the company’s first commercial presence in the UK. For Example, a registered branch or a wholly owned subsidiary.
- You must not be the majority shareholder of the company.
- If your company has been working to establish a UK branch or subsidiary, but it is not yet set up, you can replace a previous Sole Representative.
- On this category there is ZERO required investment fund, just purely business documents.
Watch Our Client Reviews: SOLE REPRESENTATIVE VISA UK APPROVED
- Before you apply you need to have your business or business idea assessed by an approved body. They will provide you with an endorsement letter if your business is viable. You must also:
- Meet the English language requirement
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be able to prove that you have enough personal savings to support yourself while you’re in the UK
- In this category there is NO investment fund required.