WHAT IS UK START-UP VISA?
- The startup Visa category is for early stage applicants for starting a business in the UK for the first time.
- This visa category allows the main applicant to work in the UK, along with business to support themselves.
- There is no age barrier, profession and education restriction; to be eligible to apply under the UK Startup business visa.
- To qualify for the Startup visa, applicants must have current or prior experience of running a business.
- Access to £20,000 – £100,000 (own funds or third-party). Third-party can be family members, friends, investors or corporate bodies.
UK STARTUP VISA
The UK is a highly desirable location to start a new business, here are some astonishing facts about why you should start a business in the UK:
- 1 company is formed every minute in the UK
- The British time zone is highly advantageous for international business.
- The UK has 5.4% unemployment, meaning individuals would have more disposable income to buy your products or services.
In most countries worldwide new businesses fail in the first year but the UK is full of opportunity you can secure your family’s future AND grow your business with a UK Start-up visa.
This category leads to UK Passport & Nationality which has many benefits including:
- UK NATIONALITY & PASSPORT
- FREE EDUCATION FOR CHILDREN
- FREE MEDICAL FOR FAMILY
- TRAVEL FREEDOM
If you would like to learn more about UK Immigration please fill out your contact information and arrange a free consultation with our UK Qualified Lawyers & Barristers.