WHAT IS AN SOLE REPRESENTATIVE VISA?
The Sole Representative Visa program is a UK business visa for people who own (not a major shareholder) or are employed outside the UK by a company whose headquarter and principle place of business is outside UK (including the Middle East and Asia).
For their business or employer, they, intend to establish the company’s first commercial presence in the UK.
- Open UK branch office or subsidiary.
- Business Plan supporting your branch office opening.
- Pass an approved English language Test with at least CEFR level A1 in speaking and listening.
PROCESS TO CITIZENSHIP FOR YOU & YOUR FAMILY
- The Initial visa will be granted for 3 years, at the end of 3 years applicant will be entitled for further 2 years extension.
- At the end of 5 years period, applicant will be eligible to apply for UK settlement / permanent residency and UK Passport.
Do you currently have an existing business in the UAE, Middle East or Asia?
This business could help you & your family to secure your future.
Under the UK Overseas Business Representative visa program, you can now open a branch office of your Business in the UK.
Within 90 days UK visa approval can be received which will enable you to expand your business internationally AND secure UK Passport & Nationality for you and your family.
British Passport & Citizenship has many benefits including:
- UK NATIONALITY & PASSPORT
- FREE EDUCATION FOR CHILDREN
- FREE HEALTHCARE FOR FAMILY
- TRAVEL FREEDOM
Most importantly it offers Citizenship, giving you peace for you, your children & even your grandchildren
Val Morgan Immigration Advisers specialises in UK immigration under the Overseas Business Representative Programme and the newly announced UK Startup and Innovator visa, which requires minimal investments. As one of the most renowned international immigration advisers in the region, this year the company became the first law firm in the Middle East and South Asia to receive the Innovator visa approval.
Val Morgan has a team of expert immigration lawyers ready to walk you through the process of applying for a Sole Representative Visa. We understand the challenges which applicants may face and the extensive documentation which must be supplied. We can minimise the risk of being interviewed by the Entry Clearance Officer. We have helped many clients with their Sole Representative Visa and we can do the same for you!